Portsea Swim Classic updates – 11th Jan 2021
Please read carefully the below updates, as of the 11th Jan 2021, regarding the PSC-21.
- Registrations for the Portsea Swim Classic will close at 11.59pm on Friday 15th January – To enter please click the button below.
- There will be NO On-Day registrations for the 2021 PSC
- There are still limited spaces available for the following:
- A waitlist is available for the PSC-Gold.
- Only people who have registered on this waitlist will be considered. If you are unsuccessful your money will be refunded.
- The only category that allows for a Group to be entered is the “Mixed” class.
- The Tribe event is run in Teams.
- No individual age group categories have the ability to enter as a Group
- Please ensure that your host server will allow emails from us to be delivered as there will be emails that you are required to action that will be sent prior to the event which will include your wave details and a COVID-19 questionnaire that you must respond to.
- Times for the waves will be posted on the club web site by COB Wednesday 20th January.
- The event will be conducted over two specific sessions with a morning session and an afternoon session
- Requirements for competitors based on your session time will be advised by email and will also be available for viewing on the PSLSC web site
- Registered entrants are not allowed to have someone else swim in their place on the day. ID can be requested and if this is found to have occurred the person will be unable to swim and the swimmer and the person who had registered will be banned from the event for 5 years.