New COVIDsafe Restrictions and how they apply at Portsea SLSC
Effective as at 5.00pm 31 December 2020.
The Victorian Government has updated the current restrictions designed to protect the community from COVID-19. These changes will mean a few changes around the Club effective from 5.00pm tonight.
- When arriving at the Clubhouse, please use you membership card, FOB or check in via the QR code every time that you attend the club, patrols, or programs such as nippers or competition team training. Please ensure all members of the family check in if multiple family members are in attendance.
- Masks will be mandatory indoors. If you are arriving at the Club and going indoors, please wear a mask. When dining or drinking, you do not need to be wearing a mask, however if moving around (eg. Going to bathrooms, ordering food and drink), we ask that you support us by wearing a mask.
- Patrolling members should also wear a mask when inside the control room.
- For more information on masks, please refer to https://lsv.com.au/wp-content/uploads/COVIDSafe-Masks-Advice-30122020.pdf
- Members may choose to wear masks when outdoors on patrol, however it not currently mandatory, unless you cannot physically distance.
- Members must follow the First Responder Checklist (https://lsv.com.au/clubcovidrecovery/covidsafe-first-responder-checklist/) and COVIDSafe Cleaning Guide when responding to incidents.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- If you are sick, stay at home
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested and isolate until cleared