2019-20 Education Program
The registration dates for all Education Programs including Nippers have been released!Registration Dates
- The U/14 age group is no longer part of the Nipper program. Any U/14 wanting to sign up for the SRC program must do so through the SRC page, not Nipper registration.
- Holding a Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC) is now compulsory to attend the Cadet program. There will no longer be the opportunity to attain an SRC through the Cadet program. This is due the difficulties we’ve had in doing this in past seasons. The Cadet program doesn’t provide sufficient time to attain an SRC.
- We will offer a small amount of U/15 spots on the SRC camp. This allows members who missed out on SRC last year, to complete their SRC and be eligible for a Bronze Camp Golden Ticket.
- Provided the participant will be of the correct age, participants of Cadets OR SRC will be eligible for Bronze Camp Golden Tickets.
- Similar to the Nipper program, Both the SRC and Cadet programs are seeking parent helpers. Please indicate if you are willing to help out on registration.