The Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC) provides participants with the basic skills and knowledge of surf awareness, rescue techniques, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, communications, and radio operations. The SRC is a great way for candidates to engage as a team and improve their fitness!
SRC is an excellent opportunity for participants to begin developing and practicing their patrol skills. After attaining your SRC you can patrol at Portsea Back Beach as part of a PSLSC Patrol!
All successful and unsuccessful SRC candidates should have now been contacted and informed of the next steps in their registration process. Please contact our Education Director, Jacqui via email at Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions relating to your SRC application outcome or registration process.
OF SRC PROGRAM
Dates: (Location: Quarantine and Portsea SLSC)
- 27th December 2021 Accreditation swim (Time and Location TBC)
- 29th December 2021, 9:00am-12:00pm
- 31st December 2021, 9:00am-12:00pm
- 2nd January 2022, 9:00am-12:00pm
- 4th January 2022, 9:00am-12:00pm
- 6th January 2022, 9:00am-12:00pm
- 7th January 2022, 9:00am-12:00pm
Please note that these dates and times are tentative and subject to change due to the COVID-19 restrictions.