Stay at Portsea SLSC
Portsea SLSC has 60 bunk beds that can be made use of.
We have rules about who can stay at the Clubhouse. Please make sure you are across them before applying to stay.Accommodation FAQ Accommodation Policy
If you would like to organise for under 18s to stay at the Clubhouse, supervisors can submit a Request to Supervise.
Please make sure you read the rules on supervision in the Accommodation Policy before submitting.
This is what the process looks like:
- Junior Member requests to Book using the Book button above
- Supervisor submits Request to Supervise, listing the dates and who they will be supervising;
- Parents to send an email to email@example.com using the template below.
- The Committee will approve or reject the stay, depending on whether the requirements are met and whether the Club can facilitate the stay at the time;
- If approved, those staying will follow the rules that other active members follow, including the booking fee and following all accommodation rules.
The email should include the following information:
- Child Name(s):
- Date(s) of stay:
- Parent mobile number:
- Supervisor name:
Are you a community group looking to use our facility? We will be taking applications for external camps in our off-season. We will update this page when we make this offering available.