- No underage drinking at the club.
- No cohabitation in the club.
- No bullying, harassment or disrespect towards club members or the general public.
- No disrespect to the club equipment, property and surrounding environment.
- Members under the age of 18 staying at the club must be signed in by a parent/guardian.
- Only active members can stay overnight at the club.
- Non-members attending social functions must sign in to the visitors log book.
CLUB HOUSE EXPECTATIONS
- Take rubbish to the skip when bins are full.
- Tidy up after yourself.
- Remove sand before entering the club house.
- No wetsuits in the club house.
ACTIVE MEMBER PREREQUISITES
- Annual financial membership.
- Annual award requalification.
ACTIVE MEMBER DUTIES
- Be committed to our core responsibilities as surf lifesavers at all times.
- Perform duties within our capabilities and knowledge.
- Complete allocated patrols.
- Complete allocated patrol duties.
- Contribute towards club fundraising events, including Swim Classic, Pier to Perignon, Door Knock Appeal.