RegistrationsHow to Register via HelloClub
Here are the registration details and dates for Portsea’s Education programs for 2020-21. More camps and training may be announced. The registration links to each program will appear close to the opening date.
|SRC (Surf Rescue Certificate)||U14||9am, Mon 28th Sep||9.00am, Mon 12th Oct||Link|
|Cadets||U15||9am, Mon 28th Sep||9.30am, Mon 12th Oct||Link|
|Bronze||15-17||9am, Mon 5th Oct||8.30am, Mon 12th Oct||Link|
|Nippers||U7 – U13||9am, Mon 28th Sep||9am, Mon 5th Oct||10.00am, Mon 12th Oct||Use HelloClub|
*Priority entry is defined by the following:
- Nippers – given to children of any parent who commit to being either Beach Set-Up, Nipper Age Manager, Parent Nipper Helper or acting as an Instructor/Water Safety Official
- SRC – Child has completed U/13 Nippers in the previous season
- Cadets – Child has completed SRC in the previous season
- Bronze – Child has completed Cadets or SRC in the previous season, and received a Golden Ticket.
**Second Round entry is defined by the following:
- Nippers – Participated in Nippers previously, or has a sibling who has participated
All entries in the priority period will be checked. Any invalid entries in this period will not be considered.
General Registration for SRC, Cadets and Bronze fills out very quickly. Please be online before the advertised time ready for it to open, and have the following information with you:
- Candidate Last Name
- Candidate DOB
- Candidate First Name
- Candidate Email
- Candidate Mobile
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Parent/Guardian Email
- Parent/Guardian Mobile
Submitting an application in general registration for SRC, Cadets and Bronze does not confirm your spot. We will send out confirmations to those that get on, which will include a link for more details and payment.