Portsea Bridge Lessons with Justin Mill
Portsea Surf Club is excited to offer intermediate bridge lessons for the second year in a row! Both PSLSC members and their guests will be able to enjoy Bridge lessons at The Club!
- N.B beginners are welcome but will need to have play experience to understand correct terminology.
The lessons will run over the four Thursdays in January 2021.
- Sessions start on Thursday 7th January.
- Each session will run from 9.30am-11.30am.
- Members are able to sign up for each individual day or all four days in the series.
- Sessions, this year, are capped at 60 people per session.
- The sessions will run for the two hours, with a 15 minute interval when morning tea will be provided.
- COVID restrictions may still apply and please bring your membership card to enable sign in at the door.
Bookings for a PSLSC member
Bookings will open on Tuesday 8th December at 11am.
To make a booking as a PSLSC member, follow the instructions below.
- Click on the “Hello Club Login” button below to be redirected to Hello Club.
- Sign into your PSLSC Hello Club account.
- Click on the “Calendar” button, once logged into your Hello Club PSLSC account.
- Move through the Hello Club Calendar to January 7th 2021.
- Click on “Bridge Lessons at Portsea SLSC” on January 7th 2021.
- Choose your dates (single day or whole events series).
- Sign up and follow the next steps to finalise booking and payment.
- To book another day (rather than the whole series) navigate to that date and repeat the process.
Bookings for a Guest
To make a booking as a guest of a PSLSC member, follow the instructions below.
- As the PSLSC member, please email Sophie Cooper to express interest in bringing a guest to Portsea’s bridge lessons sophielcooper@icloud.
- Please include your guests full name and requested lesson dates (your guest needs to accompany a PSLSC member).
- The ticket costs will be charged to the inviting PSLSC member’s account.
- The inviting PSLSC member will need to recoup the ticket costs from their non-member guest directly.
Please note, PSLSC is unable to charge non-members directly for the cost of the tickets. Charging for lessons therefore must be done via a PSLSC member directly.
Once tickets have been purchased, they cannot be refunded.
The deadline for guests of PSLSC members to purchase a ticket will be Wednesday 23rd December at midday.
Numbers for each Bridge lesson are capped and therefore may sell out. Tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
If any assistance is required with booking sessions, please call the PSLSC administration office on 5923 1014, during office hours.